Can I call to request a visitor pass?
- Yes, after phone numbers are registered with SFACS. How to register phone numbers with SFACS.
Can I pick up the pass for my visitors?
- No, visitors are required to pick up their pass in person with valid proof of ID.
Can I leave my car parked in the DVC parking lot for an extended period?
- No. The parking lot is reserved for customers actively being assisted at the DVC. Vehicles left unattended for an extended period will be given a notice and will eventually be towed at owners expense.
Can I register for long-term parking?
- Yes, it is available for active duty personnel assigned to SAFB. Retirees and reservists, not on active duty, may be permitted on a case-by case, space available basis. Please contact a DVC clerk for more info.
What if I need assistance when the DVC is closed?
- Proceed to or call the Shiloh Gate (main gate) with your inquiries. The Shiloh Gate (main gate) is authorized to issue short-term passes up to 72 hours.
Can I use my Veteran’s Health Identification Card (VHIC) card to access the base?
- Yes, but you must first register into the DBIDS system at the DVC along with a driver’s license, and it has to state one of the following: service connected disability, Medal of Honor Recipient, Purple Heart Recipient, or former POW. The VHIC will only be scan able at SAFB only.
Who can put in a pass?
- CAC Holders
- DoD Civilians/Contractors w/Sponsorship Privileges
- Privatized housing residents w/locally issued credentials