Official websites use .mil
Secure .mil websites use HTTPS
Security Forces Automated Check-in System (SFACS)
Anyone with a valid CAC or DoD ID can request visitor, special event and long-term parking passes in person or online through the Security Forces Automated Check-in System (SFACS). (CAC-enabled device required).
ID holders without computer access can request passes using telephonic sponsorship by registering up to three phone numbers, to include dependents, at the provided link or by visiting the Dixon Visitor Center.
Whether submitted online or over the phone, visitors must be the ones to pick up approved passes.
Visitor passes can also be processed in person during business hours.
Click here to read about the most recent changes to the visitor pass process.
The Shiloh entrance uses an automated gate system called Scott Pass (using a PIN) and Scott Pass 2.0 (using facial recognition). CAC, retiree, dependent and military ID holders can apply to use the systems by registering at the Dixon Visitor Center. The systems are only operational in marked lanes at the following times:
Mon-Fri: 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Sat-Sun: 6 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Scott Pass: Lanes 2 & 3
Scott Pass 2.0: Lane 4
**Yellow lights indicate lanes as operational**
During these hours, the three right lanes marked with signs will be accepting Scott Pass users only and non-registered users will be turned around. As a reminder, these lanes are open for normal traffic outside of these hours.
**No yellow lights indicate lanes as non-operational**
618-256-4884 (After Hrs)
Request Pass (SFACS)
Mon-Fri: 6 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Sat: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
10 Siebert Rd
Scott AFB IL, 62225
Shiloh Gate Hours
Belleville Gate HoursMon-Fri: 5:30 a.m. to 8 p.m.Sat-Sun: 5:30 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Can I call to request a visitor pass?
- Yes, after phone numbers are registered with SFACS. How to register phone numbers with SFACS.
Can I pick up the pass for my visitors?
- No, visitors are required to pick up their pass in person with valid proof of ID.
Can I leave my car parked in the DVC parking lot for an extended period?
- No. The parking lot is reserved for customers actively being assisted at the DVC. Vehicles left unattended for an extended period will be given a notice and will eventually be towed at owners expense.
Can I register for long-term parking?
- Yes, it is available for active duty personnel assigned to SAFB. Retirees and reservists, not on active duty, may be permitted on a case-by case, space available basis. Please contact a DVC clerk for more info.
What if I need assistance when the DVC is closed?
- Proceed to or call the Shiloh Gate (main gate) with your inquiries. The Shiloh Gate (main gate) is authorized to issue short-term passes up to 72 hours.
Can I use my Veteran’s Health Identification Card (VHIC) card to access the base?
- Yes, but you must first register into the DBIDS system at the DVC along with a driver’s license, and it has to state one of the following: service connected disability, Medal of Honor Recipient, Purple Heart Recipient, or former POW. The VHIC will only be scan able at SAFB only.
Who can put in a pass?
- CAC Holders
- DoD Civilians/Contractors w/Sponsorship Privileges
- Privatized housing residents w/locally issued credentials