HomeNewsPhotos

ImageGallery

Keyword: Category: Tag: Sort By:
The 58th Woman’s Army Auxiliary Corps Post Headquarters Company became the first female unit stationed at Scott Field when it moved from Florida in March 1943. The 156-member unit worked in the hospital, Radio School, offices, motor pool, hangar and control tower.


Scott through the Years

The 58th Woman’s Army Auxiliary Corps Post Headquarters Company became the first female unit stationed at Scott Field when it moved from Florida in March 1943. The 156-member unit worked in the hospital, Radio School, offices, motor pool, hangar and control tower.

Related Imagery
Historic Photo
170509-F-XX000-001.JPG

DOWNLOAD PHOTO
(0.69 MB)



Tags




< Back to Main Gallery