Colonel Mark H. McCloud is the commander of the 375th Mission Support Group, Scott Air Force Base, IL. The 375 MSG provides base support services to a workforce of 13,000 personnel and 31 tenant units, including United States Transportation Command, Air Mobility Command, Military Surface Deployment and Distribution Command, 18th Air Force, Air Force Network Integration Center, Global Logistics Support Center, Defense Information Systems Agency and Defense Information Technology Contracting Organization.
Colonel McCloud graduated from the Georgia Institute of Technology and was commissioned into the Air Force through the Reserve Officer Training Corps in 1990. He has held various positions as an Air Force Civil Engineer officer at the base, major command, and Air Staff levels, including command of three Civil Engineer squadrons.
1990 Bachelor of Industrial Engineering, Georgia Institute of Technology, Atlanta, Ga.
1995 Squadron Officer School, Maxwell AFB, Ala.
1999 Master of Science, Environmental Quality Engineering, University of Alaska Anchorage, Anchorage, Ark.
2002 Air Command and Staff College, Correspondence
2007 Air War College, Correspondence
1. Feb 1991 - Jun 1995: Industrial Engineer, Chief of Readiness, and Chief of Environmental Compliance, 410th Civil Engineering Squadron, K. I. Sawyer AFB, Mich.
2. Jun 1995 - Aug 1997: Chief, Civil Engineers, 5th Space Warning Squadron, Woomera AS, Australia
3. Aug 1997 - Jun 2001: Chief, Environmental Compliance, 611th Civil Engineer Squadron,
Elmendorf AFB, Ark.
4. Jun 2001 - May 2004: Facility Requirements Program Manager, Headquarters Air Mobility Command, Scott AFB, Ill. (Nov 2002 - Jul 2003: Chief, Infrastructure Branch, CJ7, Combined/Joint Task Force-180, Bagram Airfield, Afghanistan)
5. Jun 2004 - May 2006: Operations Flight Commander, 60th Civil Engineer Squadron,
Travis AFB, CA
6. Jun 2006 - Jun 2007: Commander, 8th Civil Engineer Squadron, Kunsan AB, Republic of Korea
7. Jun 2007 - Jun 2009: Commander, 62d Civil Engineer Squadron, McChord AFB, Wash.
8. Jun 2009 - Jun 2011: Commander, 99th Civil Engineer Squadron, Nellis AFB, Nev.
9. Jun 2011 - Jun 2012: Chief, Military Construction Requirements Branch, Programs Division, Office of The Civil Engineer, Headquarters United States Air Force, Pentagon, Washington D.C.
10. Jun 2012 - Present: Commander, 375th Mission Support Group, Scott AFB, Ill.
MAJOR AWARDS AND DECORATIONS:
Bronze Star Medal
Meritorious Service Medal (5 OLCs)
Air Force Commendation Medal (1 OLC)
Air Force Achievement Medal
Joint Meritorious Unit Award
Meritorious Unit Award
EFFECTIVE DATES OF PROMOTION:
Second Lieutenant 15 Jun 1990
First Lieutenant 15 Oct 1992
Captain 15 Oct 1994
Major 1 Nov 2001
Lieutenant Colonel 1 Oct 2006
Colonel 1 Mar 2012
(Current as of Jun 2012)